Queue when too many files in a folder

lundi 26 janvier 2015

Hi,

new question:

I would like to modify the code of the FileWriter to add an option to set a max number of files that the destination folder should contain. After that the incoming messages should go in the queue until the folder is empty (or contains less than the max number of files) again.

Visually I would like to add just a RadioButton (to enable or not this option) and a TextField to specify the max number; anyway this is not a problem, I think I´ve already handled the graphic part.



Any suggestion? Or any link to a documentation that could help my job?

I´m studying the code, although without many information (documentation) about it.



Thank you again.





Queue when too many files in a folder

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire