deadlock error and trying to find sql templates for nolock hints

dimanche 25 janvier 2015

Where is the xml file located in version: 3.0.0.6931 and 3.1, as I couldn’t find this file when I searched the file system. Do we have SQL queries stored as template in this file? I have seen dbdrivers.xml file where SQL for different databases is stored as query templates



Can we see the SQL queries in 3.0 and 3.1 version in file temples? if yes please help mw where can i find them.



In the attached screenshot I am getting deadlock issues for Mirth connect database. I notice that the tables in the query doesn’t have NoLock hint. Is there any setting in Mirth Connect to get the NoLock hint appear in the query? Or Is there any config xml where I can find the SQL template for these queries to change them myself




Attached Files





File Type: doc deadlock error.doc (36.3 KB)







deadlock error and trying to find sql templates for nolock hints

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire