The always in stock and this is

lundi 30 mars 2015

The always in stock and this is the duo here last help do I have to is and T quiet now this one I have not used yet they are very pigmented and this bronzer is a little bit on the dark side for me right now some going to definitely wat for the summertime when I have just a little bit more color on my face to actually start using the shades the flashes are absolutely beautiful and very pigmented an affordable andthat’s pretty much it for my brown think lecture it now I'm going to show you guys my highlight years that I have an surprisingly only own to you and I have the hard candies Tike this is my absolute favorite wantto use I don't use highlighters Luxoderm that much what I do you use yes a lighter color feeler and said it with a delight powder just to give it 18 natural highlight if do go I definitely will apply my highlighter I’m on the bridge of my nose and very lightly athlete over my blush bring it only to write about their again because that my pours down I don't want to have that the highlight to bring out my pores and last 1i have is actually in I shadow but I have heard some really nice reviews on this annex from Sophia and the color is moonbeam this is a really pure fall ..



For More Visite This Information >>>>>>>>>>>>http://ift.tt/1GFHpPA





The always in stock and this is

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire