SSL Manager Plugin

vendredi 27 mars 2015

Hello Everyone,



I am working on 'web service sender' for calling a secured web service.

I have imported the pfx and jks file provided by the client. When I tried to set the WSDL, i am gettiing 'SSL Not Configured' error.

This is the detailed error:

The default system certificate store will be used for this connection. As a result, certain security options are not available and mutual authentication (two-way authentication) is not supported."

I tried to find out the solution for it, I got to know that SSL Manager Plugin should require for this.

I did find this in the mirth (3.1.1.7461) which I am using.

Please tell me where will I find this SSL Manager Plugin to download and which version is required.



Please help me on this.



Thanks in advance.



Regards,

Hima





SSL Manager Plugin

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire