Setting custom attachment handler from DataTypeClientPlugin

lundi 30 mars 2015

I need to use a custom Attachment handler with my data type.



In my DataTypeClientPlugin I can specify the default attachment handler type of CUSTOM but I can't figure out how I am supposed to set the class name through this API.



I've tried calling AttachmentHandlerType.CUSTOM.getDefaultProperties( ).setClassName("my.class.name") but this has no effect.



I've also tried PlatformUI.MIRTH_FRAME.channelEditPanel.currentCha nnel.getProperties().getAttachmentProperties().set ClassName("my.class.name") which also has no effect.



What is the correct way to set this value?



I'm using version 3.2.0.7628



Thanks

Alan Shields





Setting custom attachment handler from DataTypeClientPlugin

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire