Skin Care Tips For Face

lundi 30 mars 2015

Said heat Khalid her some so now it's time for my makeup look in today actually did a photo shoot with want to make really close friends so I piton a little bit a foundation but normally I don't really wear foundation the summer it's kind of cool I've never Luxoderm been the type of person to be secure wearing no foundation but after I learned if you my stress your face correctly any just apply concealed to the places you needed literally temptation is not even necessary %um some just applying some quick blushR&B parts and I need blushing that implying one crease color to my eyes not the onlyeyeshadow I do in the summertime and curling my lashes en masse here anthem up the en la salute I'm just doing my eyebrows and it's just the perfect .



http://ift.tt/1GFHpPA





Skin Care Tips For Face

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire