Advanced search Option in Mirth Connect Administrator

lundi 30 mars 2015

I have channels which have a lot of errors. I want to be able to categorize these errors. For example in one of the channels I have 1200+ errors. I have been able to isolate the source of 1040 errors. I want to know the reason/source of the remaining portion. Unfortunately I am not being able to effectively use the advanced search option because it only lets me specify the text that can be contained in processing errors. I was hoping to be able to specify that I want to get all messages whose processing errors do not contain a particular string.



For example, Specifying "Processing error" does not contain "No identifier found"



Is this possible at all?



Specs:

Mirth Connect Administrator: 3.0.2.7140





Advanced search Option in Mirth Connect Administrator

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire