High Latency with TCP Listener and Sender

lundi 30 mars 2015

Hello, I'm using Mirth Connect 3.2.0 to process real time NCPDP messages



I have a socket server on a Linux server that is processing my NCPDP real time requests. Basically it accepts B1 requests, processes them and returns a response. If I connect my client app to the server directly, I get responses back in miliseconds. However, if I connect the client to the server via Mirth Connect 3.2, my responses are coming back to the client app in about 5 seconds.



When I connect to MC, the messages get to the socket server very fast but the response seems to "hang up" in MC. I'd love to take advantage of some of the features MC provides but cannot afford the latency.



The channel is a pretty simple channel in that it accepts raw data and sends out raw data. I have a filter on the Destinations to route messages to one of 2 destinations and then a post processor script to pass back the response as a raw response.



The Source is a TCP listener and the destinations are TCP senders.



I guess my first question is if others are using the TCP listeners/senders and receiving responses within miliseconds or is there some type of latency "tax" with MC.



Then if you are receiving high throughput, I'd love to know what configuration settings you might be using.



Thanks for any assistance you may provide.



Dave





High Latency with TCP Listener and Sender

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire