Nerve pain in little toe

jeudi 26 mars 2015

About 10 years ago I stubbed my little toe and dislocated it. Ever since then I get these stabbing pains that start at my little toe and travel up my leg. Sometimes the pain is so bad that even 4 ibuprophen doesn't touch the pain. I've been to 3 different doctors and two said they thought it was a bunion but the xrays didn't necessarily show a definitive bunion, the third dr doesn't think its a bunion at all but told me to get arch supports for my shoes because I'm flat footed. He also thought that I damaged the nerve when I dislocated my toe and mentioned that inflamation was causing the pain. Well sadly the arch supports for my shoes aren't really helping that much. I also have low blood sugar and I drink a lot of dr pepper, I don't know if this could be contributing or not. Has anyone had a similar issue and found something that helped. I can't live on pain meds the rest of my life especially when half the time they don't work, any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.





Nerve pain in little toe

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire