Should be part of our family

samedi 28 mars 2015

Should be part of our family for a long time so she's doing wonderful should a I would like to thank everyone who’s been praying for us and it was being part offal this process are would love to thank doctor little and all his team who's done wonderful job Lunar Sleep taking careless who's been part in like a hour Santana like doctor Julia said and it's been an amazing journey I'm in my head I can't even put it together how it's all done but I'm really thankful for all Team who's been working all the nurses who danger areas within held her hand and drive with her I am I'm really thankful to all the people around was being so helpful and thankful to mom his name loyal community such wonderful people who's been helping us to go through all this and I’m less I cannot wait to get back to her normal life like everybody.



http://ift.tt/1NlscVL





Should be part of our family

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire