You right arm up overhand

mardi 24 février 2015

You right arm up overhand bend your elbows your hand comes behind your back can reach Cleanse EFX up with your left hand more on that well stretching into your right shoulder burn old be from your the people in about three years that happen you know what a cool down stretch and three main PC right arm then swing it around the front and your body may be giving yourself a hug then grab your elbow again and mall your arm across your chest from and from I'm from I'm from I'm been from them merely see right I am can shake it out a little time min lifted after overhead and bend your elbows see your hands behind your neck yes you're right I am he left old a new kid yourself a nice system on and been them working in teams newsletter 33 all carry tension Cleanse EFX anytime you can stretch it out good-paying 'me relief your left I'm swing it around in front Cleanse EFX if you give yourself a hug grab your elbow in fear right hand and rats.





You right arm up overhand

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire