Back from the shop

vendredi 27 février 2015

After 5 weeks, I have my rig back. Here is a before and after. We relaced the rotted out Filon behind the wheels with diamond plate as well as a new fuel station door that actually fucking FIT (asshats at Rage'n). Anyone need heavy RV work in the NorCal area American RV Repair in Rocklin is your place to be. EXCELLENT work and the owner (Brian Dean) is into speed... Bonneville Salt Flat type speed. I was invited out to watch him top 225 this year. Always wanted to go and now I can be right in the thick with them!



Hats off to Dennis (again) for opening up his shop last weekend and giving me a crash course on powder coating. The black diamond plate looks much better than the chrome would have. Amazing shit that powder coating!




















Back from the shop

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire