And you heard me mention Mary

mardi 24 février 2015

And you heard me mention Mary Kay a lot honest because I've use Mary Kay since I was years old I love all our products and their foundation has is you no Bio Glaciere exception foundation is wonderful I was looking for something mom a little lighter for summer and but a little heavier then attention moisturizer so somewhere in-between my foundation and moisturizing and this is perfect obvious why have all right now I think I can get pretty good coverage with its um I you know using more min or you cause less and get more Ave on shearer more sheer coverage I use the shoe I don't even know probably the latter she they have my yeah the shade is I am number light for pale huh ha-ha has SPF annex mom it's wonderful I'm nice to know I know this technically is supposed to be like a primer to you but I still use the Mac a primer underneath this I just feel like if this goes further when I do that I'm in it just feels better man on the last two beauty products class tonight I move on to some home things on Alf the brand at Target I don't know if it's anywhere else I know it's a target Alf is I slept and face Leif I'm they .

http://www.idolizeadvancedeyeserumfa...ciere-reviews/





And you heard me mention Mary

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire