Barney

mercredi 25 février 2015

Hi, Barney is my first Beagle he is a rescue dog I have had him for 2 months and he is just 1.

I live in Kettering England and have owned lots of different breads of dogs before.

Barney is quite a challenge he is a very loving dog very good at night we are getting there with lead training coming back etc. My main issue is his stealing, he will take anything if I catch him straight away its fine and can get what ever he has got of him but if he has it for more than a few seconds and we try to get it of him he gets very nasty both my adult son and my self have been bitten by him, if its just a tea towel we ignore him and he losses interest but If its something that shouldn't be chewed or food we have problems. Is this a beagle trait or just Barney?





Barney

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire