Simple Task - XML to HL7

mardi 24 février 2015

Hello,



I know this is a relatively simple task and I must be overlooking, over thinking, and not searching the right terms, but I am at a dead end.



How can I set up MIRTH to accept an XML from my .NET application and respond back with a converted HL7 message?



I have MIRTH set up on my server. When I input the exact same XML string from the code into MIRTH directly, I get a correctly converted HL7 message. But, when I do this via the server request, I get a "premature end of file" error message.



Channel Source info:

Connector Type: Web Service Listener

Response: Postprocessor

Default Web service

WSDL URL is the location of the wsdl

Method is String acceptMessage(String Message) [this is the function I am calling from my code]



I am confused about what the Destination information. I have the Connector Type set to Channel Writer and the current channel Id I am in.



This is all that is in my Scripts tab (under Postprocessor):

var responseHL7 = message.getConnectorMessages().get(0).getEncodedDa ta();

return responseHL7;



What other information do I need to give in order to get more help on this? I know it is simpler than it seems, but I am currently having troubles with it.:confused:



Thank you in advance!!!



Version 3.1.1.7461





Simple Task - XML to HL7

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire