Convert HTML to Plain Text

vendredi 27 février 2015

Hi,



Has anyone every tried to convert HTML into plain text, with some formatting (line breaks, etc)? If so, is it possible to do within Mirth?



Basically, I am receiving a base64 encoded HTML file in an OBX segment, which I then decode and write out a physical HTML file to the server. Now, they are asking if it is possible to extract the actual text of the HTML file to store as, essentially, one large string in the database.



I know there are some tools online and possible some stuff I can import into Mirth and use, but I wanted to check first to see if anyone that it would be possible and if anyone has used any of these tools/functions within Mirth before.



Thanks in advance,





Convert HTML to Plain Text

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire