Tenant right with lease for private house

mercredi 24 juin 2015

Hello quick question, I currently live in a private house (3family) occupancy is 5 adults and 1 child. My landlord does not want any children In the household, and is demanding my daughter leave the premises with her 16 month old son. She has since called and verbally told me that she is making too much noise, and has also sent a certified letter giving warnings as to if my daughter and grandson does not leave by July 30, 2015 the whole household will be evicted. My daughter has no where else to go, and does not want to go into a shelter.

What are my rights as a tenant in a private house?

Can I take the landlord to court for discrimination againstmy daughter and grandson?


Tenant right with lease for private house

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire