I want to build a credit rating for my 2-year old business

dimanche 28 juin 2015

I started a small LLC Trucking/Transport company (one truck) two years ago, and have yet to build a credit rating. We just paid off the business/truck in January 2015 -- but we bought from an individual who closed his business the same day we opened ours. (he retired) I want to report this to the credit bureau, but do not know who to call. I have called several agencies, who all tell me to call someone else -- without telling me who that is. The individual we bought the business/truck from is happy to send whatever documentation necessary to have the purchase reflect on a credit report. Can someone please advise me who I am supposed to reach to start a small business credit rating? We did have a signed, notarized loan agreement with our seller, and both his and our documents reflect paid in full with no missed/late payments. Thank you. Nise5280


I want to build a credit rating for my 2-year old business

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire