Mother was to force sign child abandonment

dimanche 28 juin 2015

My sister get married in NuevaViscaya when her age was between 18-21 years old. This happened without my parents consent. After she gave birth to her first child she planned to leave her husband and go back home to my parents in Mindanao. But when they knew my sisters plan, they forced my sister to sign a form which was a child abandonment through the lawyer that happens to be her husband's relative. My sister was alone there, very young and vulnerable at that time to any threats from his husband's family. My question is, if that signed form was legal, is there any way that we can void it? What are the grounds and process of child abandonment? What effective legal measures we can do to get her child back to her custody if that signed form is legitimate?


Mother was to force sign child abandonment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire