Pregnant and scared

mardi 30 juin 2015

I am 21 years old and a paramedic student. I just found out I'm pregnant and I'm freaking out. I'm not married but the baby's father and I have been together for almost 4 years. I live with my parents because I'm studying and I'm in my 3rd year and only have 1 more year to study, but I will not be able to continue studying if I decide not to terminate the pregnancy because in the paramedic course we do a lot of practicle work; working on the road and in hospitals and doing rescue.
My parents are extremely strict and we are Christians and I don't know how to tell them and I'm scared my dad will have a heart attack or something because I'm the youngest of four daughters.
I just need help and advice because I don't know where to go from here,what to do or who to turn to.


Pregnant and scared

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire