Ear/Hearing Issues

mardi 30 juin 2015

Hi Guys , I have been having ear issues for about a week now . The first time was on my right side , I was having a slight pain in my ear every time I swallowed. I ended up using tea tree oil and that solved the issue. Then a few days later , I was talking to my friend when I felt a sudden pressure in my left in . I can still hear out of it and there is no feeling unless I am yawning and I feel the pressure inside of my ear. My question is do you think that these problems could be allergies , because I do have allergies but they never really affect my ears/hearing ? Or does this sound like something serious . Thank you : )

PS : If not anything serious , could you guys give me any tips on how to get rid of the pressure , thank you :D


Ear/Hearing Issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire