Remodeled shower with glass enclosure, now glass side to close to tub faucet handle

lundi 29 juin 2015

I have a twenty year old delta tub spout with separate water handles. We remodeled the shower stall, that sits on the garden tub edge, with a glass enclosure. We bumped out the glass wall to give a small ledge. Now glass is too close to old delta knob handle. I want to replace handle with delta stainless steel knob (windmill like). Can I move the hole slightly to allow for installation and operation? I don't have access inside the tub structure to disassemble the rough piping. Can I use a Dremel to enlarge hole? I only need half an inch. Will the rough piping have enough play? If I can, how do I fill the space I create behind the vertical threaded handle pipe?


Remodeled shower with glass enclosure, now glass side to close to tub faucet handle

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire