HELP PLEASE! Find song through music video description!

samedi 27 juin 2015

Hello! Please help me! I've been searching for this song! I can only remember the music video though, it was a black and white video, but modern, not like old! I think the video started with a girl (blonde I think) texting a guy and flirting and later we understand she was cheating her boyfriend with this guy. We see them get into bed but nothing graphic, I think we see her in stockings and lingerie.
The band name or the song name was like an abbreviation, like three letters or something like that!
The song itself was like a pop song, nothing too famous though!
Thanks so much, I've been searching for this for months and I cant find it!


HELP PLEASE! Find song through music video description!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire