Need help from women/mums/nurses/doctors! Help!

jeudi 25 juin 2015

For a week I've had this strange sensation in my stomach and I wasn't able to eat properly for a few days, I was feeling nauseous after eating and was eating close to nothing at all, could I be pregnant? I'moin the "Rigevidon" contraceptive pill and have been for over 2 years, I take it everyday whenever I should, apart from the break week when I get my period, no missed pills, I never have sex when I come off my pill for my period, I come off on the Wednesday and they start on a Sunday, I start my pill again the next Wednesday and my period finishes on the Thursday, I'm sexually active with my boyfriend of 2 years but he has never came inside of me, my periods are regular and normal and I can time them perfectly.I consulted with a pharmacist who said it may just be a stomach bug I've picked up, a then consulted with a doctor (not my own) who said it was probably just a virus, I also called NHS 24 and the nurse told me that my chances of being pregnant are very low, could I be stressing for nothing?I work in a primary school with children aged 5-11 years old so the chances of picking up bugs or infections are pretty high.I just really need to know what's going on, any feedback will do, anything to put my mind at rest, thanks!


Need help from women/mums/nurses/doctors! Help!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire