Husbands right and monthly maintenance to her wife

vendredi 26 juin 2015

ASSALAM O WALIKUM

Please help me by answering my question I am married since 2 and half year and having one child I want to know monthly maintenance is husbands right or not on wife what are the exact rights. My husband don't gave me any thing and I don't like to ask I need something and all that even he must understand she need money if she do not demand from me he was giving me money only for few months in the starting he was not then after some scene and all he start giving me but onlh for few months that is I thing 4-5 months only I dong have my basic needs and all and other things except money if I discuss with him will bring that or I need this any xyz stuff which is in daily necessity so he always give excuses and he's very moody
Sometimes he treat nicely rather them always harshly always ready to shout on me if there is no reason then also till now had not made a single new cloth he buy for me it will turn 3 yrs to my marriage aftr 3 months I don't know he realise it or not I just feel he's miser he do expenses on himself whatever food out side where ever he want to have he's having but if I say something then the excuses starts he's having some financial problem then to he's doing his own expenses not giving me any thing daily night I am crying why such thing happening with me when he want to have sex then only he's coming and whenever we go out he tells me to seduce any random guys which I hate if I am not doing then he is getting angry most Important thing I forget earlier I was not ready and happy with This proposal I was saying no but my parents said yes to whom should I blame this daily night I am crying why my parents did this with me his mon treat very badly with me she is also very moody I am leaving very difficult life here that only I know and Allahtalah


Sent from my iPhone


Husbands right and monthly maintenance to her wife

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire