Esta visa

jeudi 25 juin 2015

I was arrested while in Las Vegas for Dom battery which I am given to understand will be reduced to simple battery or even dismissed by plea bargain ( I simply grabbed my wife to turn her around while she was walking away from me during an argument, there was no intent to cause injury and no injury was caused but the security in the hotel made themselves busy with it and called the police).
If it is reduced or dismissed it does not constitute moral turpitude and as such do I need to declare it on a new ESTA visa application ? And if not will it flag up anything in any case, I am assuming I will not be put on any kind of watch list so homeland security won't pick it up on receiving the new ESTA application. Do homeland security make check for this kind of thing on their own US criminal database ?


Esta visa

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire