You know that the low end the motor running

lundi 22 décembre 2014

You know that the low end the motor running now on I so I'm selling my 73 inch DLP and merely by in a 65 70 inch Neuroflexyn the curved flat screen LED time you talking erased I and this guy's a dipshit I so he's texting me and my phone any girls do you still have the TV I said yes the other question many sent me would you trade something for and I said yes are traded for eight hundred fifty dollars which is what I'm asking for it on Craigslist any money to put toward my fucking curbs creamy and dumb bastard yes when can I do for you wanted to ask some questions about Neuroflexyn recent business decisions some people find him Betty questionable I'm Simon Amman realer please don't bother me not until you answer questions fact way hasn’t happened in some strange things happening about the sometimes but rather not talk about it everybody.

For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://ift.tt/1t75xnM





You know that the low end the motor running

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire