The competition's and if we get

lundi 22 décembre 2014

The competition's and if we get body building to become an Olympic sport will open up all new avenues for the sport financially Neuroflexyn as well as socially and I think we'll eventually get a drug testing up to the top levels its can take a lot of work a lot of time and a lot of money we'll see if the sport supporter everybody my name is Lee Marshall love it a lot of recognize my voice you don’t recognize my face that's because for 25 years I was sportscaster eight years at those with cab in the ABC Radio Network it allowed me the opportunity to retire from radio and television really do what I want to do which is to be right here at the Mecca of bodybuilding getting involved in what I think is the most exciting a ball sports and that is Neuroflexyn help fitness bodybuilding getting strong is creating all wonderful environment for people ball everybody wants a Gold's Gym t-shirt for example the new additional poll wrestling illustrated huge.



http://ift.tt/1t75xnM





The competition's and if we get

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire