Distaste usually fish out a Kleenex here sure

mercredi 24 décembre 2014

Distaste usually fish out a Kleenex here sure have strong dies chased for what man has done to himself you pardon the capital m and here but I use the old I use a Milan which was born into the today's kids incorporate think all these things whatever they Choice 9000 Caralluma want but its capital m and we always called humankind in the past so at the way we've given over ourselves to this the invisible man in the sky right who has a list of things he does want us to do it I mean it's an absurdity its primitive right it's on a par with though with worshiping rocks and the song and so is it just isn't absolutely primitives is from Asia let Dianne killing the name of Allah what about their modern religious people who say yeah but we can still say that God is science like a wonderful argument then you know well there are people so well there's at here’s a there's an organizing intelligence may be in the universe some sorting and organizing intelligence now I used to call myself an atheist until I found I realized found out I realize one or the other that that's kind of believe true and I don't really like to be stuck with the believe so I in the official the listing them titles I would probably fall under agnostic because I have no way of knowing the answer to any of these things .

http://ift.tt/1znwZhX





Distaste usually fish out a Kleenex here sure

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire