XML-JPEG to DICOM

mardi 23 décembre 2014

Hi All,



I am new to Mirth and trying to understand the DICOM capabilities of Mirth.



In one of my project, I have requirement as below:



I have pair of files,

1. XML file(Having Patient Demographics)

2. Actual Image Data (.jpeg or .png file)



XML file has its own defined template and it will contain the Patient details(Name, MRN, BirthDate, etc), Study details, Modality, etc...So it is basically a client's custom template.



My target is to combine these 2 files and come up with the DICOM file using Mirth channel.



Can you please let me know if mirth supports this feature or I need to use any third party DICOM utility to achieve the same.





1 Approach to this would be to use third party DICOM utility like dcm4che.

If I use the jpg2dcm utility of dcm4che, I can achieve this. I need to just call the jpg2dcm from Mirth javascript.



But I dont want to use any external utility, If mirth has support for this requirement.



Kindly share your input.



Regards,

Vishal





XML-JPEG to DICOM

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire