Writing to file only once, not per message (HL7v2)

vendredi 21 novembre 2014

Hello, I am having an issue with Mirth.



I am reading HL7v2 files from a folder, transforming them into a custom pipe delimited format, then sending them to an output folder. I am doing this successfully.

(I have a File Reader as source that takes HL7v2 files and JS Writer for destination that creates our custom pipe delimited file.)

My issue is that the file is being created in the output folder and it is opening, writing, and closing the file for each message in the HL7 file.



I need this to be done in one step. I need the file to be created/written/closed once.



The output folder is being watched by a 3rd party program which is grabbing the files as soon as they are closed and accessible. The program thinks that they are from separate HL7 files.



What is the correct way of going about this?





Writing to file only once, not per message (HL7v2)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire