Bodybuilding contest is only a matter

dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Bodybuilding contest is only a matter of an opinion also other people love you basically what you doing is standing up there almost totally naked saying they hope you like me better Alpha Shred than index card meant I like Louis although I Chin lose very frustrated individual as there is and they're probably all will be assured amount of resentment up you know I'll probably two wars Arnold because a way the pumping iron movie economy louislooked and I think now by instituting his masters he's looking for a win because originally when I first started talking about this the cut-off point was 45 years old and above and I think that Louis had something to do with convincing Joe to lower page 240 so he would be allowed to enter which is fine me dozen it died for I’m concerned. I don’t give a damn tomorrow your are all in order well my hard you more bro our part working on my pro RGR and/or worker like a male I have no money I was secretly I pick two or three hundred are up with a good portion free are.

http://ift.tt/1rJYrr8





Bodybuilding contest is only a matter

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire