2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th broken metatarsals

dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Hi,



I recently broke and displaced my 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th metatarsals on my left foot on the 30th October. I had surgery on the 31st where the surgeon put in metal rods (which are sticking out of my foot) I had surgery again on the 10th November to put pins in and to fuse bones together.



I am a 22 year old female who used to run track (sprints) for a D1 university and I currently take part in crossfit and still sprint regularly so I would say I am fairly healthy.



At the time I was quiet upset and didn't want to hear bad news from the Doctor so I never asked him questions about if I was going to be able to sprint or lift heavy weights again due to the nature of the injury.



Does anyone has experience with this sort of injury and have they been able to run/ take part in sports again?



Thank you in advance.





2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th broken metatarsals

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire