Will a bad shower diverter cause leaks behind the wall/underneath the tub

mercredi 24 juin 2015

I have an upstairs bathroom where the shower diverter seemingly went bad a couple weeks ago. It's a push button diverter, separate from the spout, located underneath the knob used for turning on the water. Initially water would shoot from the diverter button. I was able to kind of fiddle around with the button and get the water to stop shooting out and the shower would still work. Not the spout though. So now when you turn the water on it shoots directly from the shower head, which is fine with me. But I'm curious as to if this will cause leaks behind the wall and unto my middle floor roof?


Will a bad shower diverter cause leaks behind the wall/underneath the tub

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire