I married a foreigner and our differences are pulling us apart.

samedi 27 juin 2015

When I met my husband he was only here for 2 years. I fell in love with him. We married a year later and are together 3 years total, 2 years married in November. He is good in so many ways. But when it comes to his family I just feel second best. He thinks of them before me on important holidays, he gets angry if I disagree with any of them. He chooses them over me until I get upset then we just fight and nothing works out. Now they want $1000 or more from him to help his sister and her family come here to the United States and we don't even have it. So he has to save for it and it puts pressure on us. He knows I'm not happy about it but he told me he's going to do what he has to do for his family and that I am selfish for asking him not to. I can't handle this lifestyle anymore. I wanted to go on a vacation and now we can't and I'm told I'm selfish for wanting that because his parents have not seen their daughter in 15 years and never met their grandchildren. But we are in our mid 20's. We work we pay. We won't have extra cash and I'm a nursing student and I just want to enjoy life but his sister is always asking for money and it's always a lot of money. What do I do?


I married a foreigner and our differences are pulling us apart.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire