Think I need a superstar surgeon but who?

samedi 30 août 2014

I have bad bunions, hammer toes, flat feet and well-controlled Type 2 diabetes. Had the right foot done February 2014.



As soon as the cast came off, I could see that the big toe was still crooked. It is pushing the three middle toes so much to the right that the fourth toe is submerged, and the little toe is rubbing any shoe I wear and getting an ulcer.



My surgeon was highly rated but not very experienced and sort of clumsy. I kinda had a bad feeling but he was very smart and very nice so I went with him anyway. The wounds all healed well, but I know I need more surgery and I don't want to go back to him.



How do I find a superstar surgeon? In the Washington DC area.





Think I need a superstar surgeon but who?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire