There’s no way to be on explain all

mardi 26 août 2014

There’s no way to be on explain all these people who are going to do this really monumental eat I'm are out there and they have their support team there family members and you maxman power know it's just all abuzz there's that big Expo and you get to look at all the different here and you go I mean in the little town of course languages beautiful I loved it I really fell Idaho and quite on but he didn't you know my sister and went to Starbucks and talk to a couple athletes that wherein town to do it and everybody's just really excited everybody’s really supportive and it's really so I'm not you watch couple clips that throughout the week I think there’s one a I'm a me for swim there's one a my sister and I ester she's giving me I am a rather scary morning which you think that's funny think I'm and just a couple other videos so you get last okay here they are getting in by how with year ago there they go him I guess and a girl of beyond a Ferrier and across the river you guys keep your eyes open here we are a Starbucks or fight I feature the.



http://ift.tt/1zCdqkO





There’s no way to be on explain all

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire