I play for like Gillard who will sit down

jeudi 28 août 2014

I play for like Gillard who will sit down with things like eight hours you know that like get lost it if I play for more like an hour two hours I'm just like okay religious waste at this time he or any like nom you know like unless Asian do things like to do but your YouTube everybody only get one life two United me you know vapor you can you know trying to build a legacy and for me you know it's just a question of above which was going to be unless a man takes on more than you can possibly do you ever do only possibly can I think that extremely true you know unless you feel if you're not feeling overwhelmed ascertain points you're not going to be successful her it I was told people you're lonesome stress you know if you have no stress you’re probably a loser or you know her you don't care about much sure no I think it's over the saying.

For more information, visit our site >>>>>>> http://ift.tt/1zCdqkO





I play for like Gillard who will sit down

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire