Server loging Errors but still working

jeudi 28 août 2014

On our two environments we have the same code running in CERT and PROD but on the PROD server logs we get

[2014-08-28 16:09:52,585] ERROR (com.mirth.connect.connectors.jdbc.DatabaseDispatc herScript:137): Error evaluating Database Writer.....



Errors... yet these errors do not seem to affect the Channel at all.



is there some configuration setting in PROD that shows these that is not turned on CERT... I'm wondering if we are getting the same errors in both environments and just don't know it.



Also I would very much like to make these errors go away... I've looked all though it and I cannot find a reason why they are there.... the errors discribe issues with Date fields however even commenting out these parts of the code do not fix the errors.



I'm open to ideas.





Server loging Errors but still working

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire