I just really curious what gate

vendredi 29 août 2014

I just really curious what gate interested in the whole to toast the science behind us yet thanks for having me a mere I am what got me Herbal Cleanse Plus interested specifically was I the project you know that I was funded to do you through the Office of Naval Research words they had it in interest I in preventing what's known as central nervous system oxygen toxicity for CNS oxygen toxicity for short and if when a diver it breeds enriched oxygen in a hyperbaric environment which would-be under the water I there's an increase in oxygenation tithe brain and oxygen’s in neural stimulant in can trigger seizures and there's no way to predict or prevent the onset of CNS oxygen toxicity and it's a limitation for people who use repeaters when they died and especially the Special Operations guys a navy seals they use e3 breeders there helps them evade detection I said when the their underwater there's no bubbles coming up sir so they use this in with the go down just 50 feet a seawater they can get a seizure in 10 minutes so obviously that's a big impediment for their for their safety in and which in completing the mission so the it's a complete mystery as to why this occurs and you know we looked into you a variety of different medication strategies to prevent the oxygen seizures and in the process a looking at that I stumbled across a cutie Jenny diet cut its use for drug refractory for drug-resistant epilepsy and yeah I stumbled upon this literature





http://ift.tt/1n18AYy





I just really curious what gate

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire