Have you sucessfully used Mirth Connect 3.2 to send to CAIR

lundi 9 mars 2015

I figured I would lob this one out there before digging back into my SSL trace to see if there was an obvious answer.



I have a channel that is set to deliver VXU messages to California's CAIR registry via a SOAP Sender. We use Mirth 3.2 and the SSL manager to send the certificate needed to authenticate the caller.



The CAIR CA has been added to the default trust store for the JVM and is also in the trusted portion of the SSL Manger. The cert for the SOAP endpoint is also in the trusted portion of SSL manager and both are selected for use by the channel's endpoint. The keypair issued by CAIR is selected in the private key portion of destination. I have connected to CAIR using these same certificates and keys using SoapUI and everything works fine.



When I try to get the WSDL from CAIR in Mirth, however, there is a prolonged discussion between client and server. The initial WSDL seems get retrieved, but then the negotiation process starts over again and eventually the CAIR side abrupt shuts the connection -- causing an error in Mirth about not being able to get the WSDL.



Does anybody have this working with CAIR, the SOAP Sender, and the SSL manager in 3.1.x or 3.2? If so, would you mind sharing what the SSL configuration looks like? I want to rule out total stupidity on my part before moving on to deeper levels of support.



Thanks all!





Have you sucessfully used Mirth Connect 3.2 to send to CAIR

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire