about building up the muscle ache II in like I said in the beginning whence are working out I just was a cardio Queen I just work out all the time and Isere there sometimes when I get new clients an dad just about the stick with the cardio and I think it's great that Addium they start rather comfortable and they can build on that but I say if you're going to miss a day miss the cardio and build the muscle because I the analogy is that the muscle is like mountain range rate and a body fat is like snow over it on so you have to build up enough mountains underneath melt off that snow above so that you can see there's peaks and valleys so right if you don't know how many mountains slash muscles underneath you're not going to get those rounded curves ...
http://ift.tt/1GUOfi1
http://ift.tt/1GUOfi1
About building up the
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire