Updates and I think it will definitely realize that anchor text is a pretty easy thing to look at I am and it also want another big thing the I N dated them to get him to you to help doing this Addium would be to try to make your I the total number Alike different anchor text you use as high as possible so unique anchors are you want that number to be as highs possible content from Google the next up in a look at is okay this site has , elfin anchors what see how many unique anchors they have I which iPod do I guess I could have seven thousand acres the exact matches percent that seems fine will have unique anchor so the app a forty you now for seventy thousandbacklinks that the flag right there you can get it flagged yards for bacon St Apt I am see I hairy that's something that I wasnt percent sure about I just made II can I had two opinions which was why heard one its I penalty or two it's just dead devaluation will basically if you had seven percent exact match anchors they just discounted someone as exact matching cars I in the link that their associated too course on so I can give you like a an exact I am answer to that cut its all hypothetical but I was Google I would try to minimize negative SEO in the best way to do that would just .
http://ift.tt/1GUOfi1
http://ift.tt/1GUOfi1
Updates and I think it will definitely
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire