Hi,
thanks in advance for reading this thread.
I am trying to coneect to Sybase DB reader connector with this URL
jdbc:jtds:sybase://172.17.176.200:5000/variansystem
username and psw are correctly inserted in their appropriate fields.
When I press select and then get tables I dont' receive any error message and I don't see any table. Practically nothing happens.
Could you please give some directions in order toi make it possible and see the tables please
thanks
GP
thanks in advance for reading this thread.
I am trying to coneect to Sybase DB reader connector with this URL
jdbc:jtds:sybase://172.17.176.200:5000/variansystem
username and psw are correctly inserted in their appropriate fields.
When I press select and then get tables I dont' receive any error message and I don't see any table. Practically nothing happens.
Could you please give some directions in order toi make it possible and see the tables please
thanks
GP
SYBASE...database reader not showing tables
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire