New to Mirth Integration Engine, but in Integration for a number of years. Working on a project to deconstruct Inbound HL7 message and populate SQL Database with multiple tables (ie patient table, orders table). Also retrieve HL7 Message data from SQL Database to construct the HL7 message Outbound.
Is there an easy way to populate the data in the database and the HL7 message without referencing every field and moving to/from?
Can someone provide a simple interface(s) with populating the database from the HL7 message and constructing an HL7 message from an SQL Database, that I can build upon?
I am sure I am not the first person to run into this issue. In my experience, there has been someone that has already built the wheel, why reinvent it every time. Though every interface is it's own project with it's own little nuances, no integration is exactly the same.
Is there an easy way to populate the data in the database and the HL7 message without referencing every field and moving to/from?
Can someone provide a simple interface(s) with populating the database from the HL7 message and constructing an HL7 message from an SQL Database, that I can build upon?
I am sure I am not the first person to run into this issue. In my experience, there has been someone that has already built the wheel, why reinvent it every time. Though every interface is it's own project with it's own little nuances, no integration is exactly the same.
HL7 Message to SQL Database/Database to HL7 Message
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire