Had an emergency, my air conditioner burned Memorial Day weekend. My regular Maintenance Service was not able to accommodate me. Called another company. A 5 Ton 13 seer Rheem Air Conditioner 13AJN60A01 was installed to replace a 15 Seer Lennox. When I asked why, I was told that the coils could not accommodate a 15 Seer. I had my regular maintenance check it and they said I could have been given a 14 Seer. This unit is very noisy, and my electrical usage has gone up 150 %. Someone told me that 13 Rheem will not longer be allowed to be installed here in the desert. I could not find any information on this model. Was I given an obsolete unit. My husband passed away 3 years ago and this is my first experience handling this kind of situation. Had no one to help me. Thank you for any help or advice you can give me.
Where can I find information on a 5 Ton 13 Seer Rheem / Ruud Air Conditioner -
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire