Air lock in cold supply?

samedi 4 juillet 2015

Hi

I would be incredibly grateful for any advice. I am based in Dubai and finding a good plumber is hard...

Our house has a large fresh water tank filled by mains under the driveway. A pump at ground level pulls cold water from the tank and pressurises the cold water supply to the house.

We frequently loose most of the pressure (especially upstairs). If I run a tap upstairs for a period (20 - 30 minutes ) the pressure will come back. Everything works great for one or two days and then the pressure goes again.

I am assuming that air is getting into the system? Any advice on how to diagnose this or fixes that could be applied be great fully received.

The plumber the landlord sent initially tried to tell me the pathetic dribble of water we get was normal. Long story short I need to be pretty clear on what to tell him to do otherwise this will never get fixed!

Let me know if I can supply any additional info !


Air lock in cold supply?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire